THE YOUNG ADULT LEAP LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
The Young Adult LEAP Program is designed for all 18 to 24 year olds who are eager and ready to get ahead in life. This period is an exciting, confusing, stressful and often difficult time in any young adult’s life. There are a number of determinative choices to be made during these critical years, and young adults rarely have the exceptional guidance, ideal life-experience and self-knowledge to choose confidently. As you prepare for your professional life, LEAP will help you to approach these daunting questions with clarity, courage and conviction.
The goal of the LEAP Foundation Young Adult Leadership Program is to provide our participants with invaluable information and insight that most young adults are simply never taught or explained. Our curriculum is comprised of engaging and interactive workshops and seminars that divulge tactics and embed knowledge that will place you years ahead of your peers and competitors, and will pave the way for your academic and personal excellence. The skills you learn at LEAP are real-life skills that you can apply immediately to any subject.
[youtube_sc url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTn9Owa-dZI&feature=share&list=PLh9bC1dBH6mkxv1nLeodVFw9JUkF8zvUF” width=”420″ height=”255″]
[youtube_sc url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKqx_5VeyS0&feature=share&list=PLh9bC1dBH6mkxv1nLeodVFw9JUkF8zvUF” width=”420″ height=”255″]
At LEAP, you will learn:
- The necessary social and business etiquette for success.
- How to communicate efficiently, make an unforgettable impression, and speak with impact.
- How to manage your money even when you don’t have any!
- The system that will help you to identify your optimal career path and to develop a plan that will help you pursue your dreams.
- The tools necessary to excel in your academic and professional endeavors.
- How to get a head start in life and gain an advantage over the competition.
- How to network effectively and foster relationships that will help you achieve success.
- How to find the perfect mentor, who will show you the way to achieving success.
- How to acquire the confidence and skills to approach even the most powerful and intimidating people with ease.
- How to make your college years count!
- How to build the most powerful portfolio for any internship, graduate school and job.
- Goal setting for accomplishing success.
- How to maintain a healthy body and mind.
- What it takes to position yourself as an influential leader wherever you go.
Should you have questions about program offerings or the LEAP admissions process, please call our Program Coordinator at 877.855.LEAP (5327).