- THE 4 SECRET QUESTIONS
- The four questions you must be able to answer to be in the top 6% of successful people. Develop your plan and learn how to act on it.
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Make the most of your school years and achieve maximum productivity in life.
- WHAT DO I WANT TO DO WHEN I GROW UP?
- The three biggest career decisions – why most people make them backwards and end up far from where they want to be. Learn the LEAP formula to finding direction for success.
- FINANCIAL SUCCESS
- What to do today to be financially secure tomorrow.
- ETIQUETTE FOR SUCCESS
- Master the do’s and don’ts for social and business events.
- STUDY SKILLS
- Learn how to work “smarter” not “harder.”
- ACE THE INTERVIEW
- Practice how to answer the toughest college or job interview questions.
- WHEN VENUS AND MARS COLLIDE
- Learn what you can do to have complete confidence with the opposite sex and to create successful relationships in your life.
- MENTOR ROUNDTABLE
- The program culminates in an afternoon workshop where attendees will have the opportunity to meet accomplished professionals from a variety of occupational realms and specialties. For past students, this workshop has been the starting point for a lifelong relationship with respected mentors who have helped them achieve great success.
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS
- How to impress others every time in an interview, on a date or on any occasion. The 5 biggest “first impression” blunders most students make and what to do instead that will make you positively unforgettable.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- Become a powerful communicator in person, in writing and on stage.
- GET AHEAD OF THE GAME
- The secret to beating out the competition for the best scholarships and the best jobs. Learn how to get the job you want without using a resume.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Social Highlights Include:
- First day icebreakers and improv workshops.
- “LEAP Idol” following an award ceremony.
- Daily LEAP team project with fun, practical application activities.
- Closing celebration with Saturday night dance!
THE HIGH SCHOOL LEAP LEADERSHIP PROGRAM (Ages 15 – 17)
THE YOUNG ADULT LEAP LEADERSHIP PROGRAM (Ages 18 – 24)