What is LEAP Week 2018?
Our highly immersive week-long leadership program for high school and college students is held annually at the UCLA campus in Los Angeles, California. Each year, 400 students from over 40 countries around the globe travel to attend LEAPweek, a full week dedicated to helping young adults uncover the “real-life” skills needed to achieve great success.
More About LEAP Week 2018
In our week-long program, students experience interactive workshops, small group exercises, celebrity speakers, mentor sessions and social activities. Whether at the top of your game or still waiting to discover your true full potential, LEAP Week 2018 is where the future starts. LEAP Week 2018 offers two unique tracks depending on where you stand:
- Our High School Track prepares students for college applications, interviews and the mental, emotional and social challenges of succeeding in college.
- The College & University Track prepares students for job-seeking, interviewing, networking and designing a life of achievement and fulfillment on their own terms.
- Lifelong Support: Engage and network with peers from all over the country and the world. Build a lifelong support group of peers and mentors
- Advanced Curriculum: New and advanced curriculum that isn’t part of the traditional educational system
- Stellar Guidance: Meet with accomplished mentors who assess each student’s strengths and weaknesses to help with growth
- All Star Speakers: Meet with prominent public figures who have made contributions in their field
- UCLA Partnership: The ultimate college experience
- Life Changing: Instills life changing characteristics such as self-motivation, goal-setting, and professionalism
Dates and Tuition
- Location: UCLA
- Dates: July 22-28, 2018
- Cost: $3,297 → $2,797 Early Bird ($500 off with a $299 deposit)
- Refund Policy: All money paid before May 1st, 2018, is fully refundable
Tuition Includes Everything You Need
- Supervised shuttle pick up from LAX Airport (if needed)
- Housing in one of UCLA’s student dorms
- All meals during the program
- All program materials, curriculum, mentoring and speaker events
- Supervised shuttle to drop off at LAX Airport (if needed)
What do some of our past students call the best part of our program? Our mentor workshop is what gives students the opportunity to meet accomplished mentors in a variety of fields and industries–allowing them to create lifelong relationships with a respected and successful mentor who can help them achieve the same.